2019 Toyota Yaris Reviews
At $15,450 MSRP*, the redesigned 2019 Toyota Yaris is a great sedan for people in West Caldwell looking to save money on a practical new compact car. Find out what the automotive industry experts have to say in their Toyota Yaris Reviews, then contact Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell for a test drive to experience the Yaris in person.
Yaris Expert Opinions
If you are ready to try out a new vehicle, it’s important to do the research ahead of time, and even get a second opinion to determine if a car is right for you. The automotive industry reviews the newest generation of the Yaris and notes its strongest features below:
- Edmunds.com likes the 2019 Yaris because it offers “lots of appealing standard features at a reasonable price,” an “attractive interior fitted with upscale materials,” and “high fuel economy” for less gas station trips around Wayne.
- Car and Driver applauds the new Yaris for its construction and its technology, stating, “good visibility and the Toyota Entune infotainment system are some of the Yaris’s best features.”
- The Car Connection calls the newly-redesigned Yaris a “zippy sedan” with “standard active safety tech,” and notes that these compact sedan models are “more spacious than they look.”
More About the 2019 Yaris Features
What exactly are the critics talking about when they describe their favorite aspects of the new Yaris? Below are some standard specs and features on the starting Yaris trim level that have been earning this model praise from the experts:
- EPA-estimated 30/39 city/highway mpg*
- Remote Keyless Entry with Push Button Start
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seat
- 7-inch touchscreen display
- Toyota Entune™ with SiriusXM®, Bluetooth®, Integrated Navigation, voice recognition, and more
- Low-Speed Pre-Collision System to avoid fender benders in slow traffic
- Active Safety System with Dynamic Stability Control, Traction Control System, Brake Assist, and more
Find Your Ideal Sedan at Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell
If you want to expand your vehicle search near Parsippany-Troy Hills, browse our inventory to see all the newest Toyota sedans out there. When you are ready to make your choice, contact our Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell Finance Center and let our experts walk you through your purchase options!
More from Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a family-friendly SUV for West Caldwell and Wayne drivers. See what the experts have to say in their Toyota Highlander reviews below, then browse our inventory to find a Toyota Highlander for sale at Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell. View Inventory Contact Us Toyota Highlander Standard Equipment Reviews Critics are impressed with the inclusion of…
Established in 1739, Morris County NJ has no shortage of historic sites. Explore the richness of the past in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, then plan a visit from West Caldwell or West Caldwell to see it first-hand! Contact Us The Revolutionary War George Washington’s army was encamped near Parsippany in Morristown, NJ in the winter of 1779-1780, so…
Get into your dream SUV in a color that’s for you thanks to the wide selection of 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors! Make your daily West Caldwell drive shine with interior and exterior colors that are sure to please every discerning driver. New Toyota RAV4 Contact Us RAV4 Color Options: LE Trim Exterior Colors: Galactic Aqua Mica, Electric…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.