2019 Toyota Corolla MPG
The fuel-efficient 2019 Toyota Corolla can reach up to 30 mpg city and 40 mpg highway in the Corolla LE Eco trim.* The strong efficiency numbers don’t stop there. Check out the rest of the lineup to learn about the other Corolla EPA ratings today at Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell near West Caldwell.
2019 Corolla Gas Mileage
The Corolla gives drivers plenty of different options when it comes to performance and efficiency. So what is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? Explore the ratings below:
- 2019 Toyota Corolla L: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla LE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota CorollaLE Eco: 30 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XLE: 28 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla SE (Manual Transmission): 27 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 30 mpg combined*
- 2019 Toyota Corolla XSE: 28 mpg city / 35 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla Efficiency Features
In order to make the new Toyota Corolla more efficient, a number of high tech systems were added including:
- Design – The aerodynamic design of the Corolla has been wind-tunnel tested to ensure a smooth drive.
- Transmission – When you opt for the continuously variable transmission (CVT), you’ll have a wider range of gear ratios.
- Variable Valve Timing – This system is used to adjust the timing of the opening and closing of the valves for ensured balance and a more powerful and efficient ride.
You can also find the Toyota Safety Sense™️ P (TSS-P) system with features including Dynamic Radar Cruise Control that helps the fuel economy by helping you obtain a steady speed while keeping a safe distance from the vehicle ahead of you. With the Toyota Corolla safety features, you can rest assured any Wayne trip will be a safe one.
Find the New Corolla at Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell
Further explore the features of the Corolla by comparing this model to the Toyota Camry or the Chevy Cruze. When you’re ready to drive a new Corolla off the lot, contact us at Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell.
More from Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a family-friendly SUV for West Caldwell and Wayne drivers. See what the experts have to say in their Toyota Highlander reviews below, then browse our inventory to find a Toyota Highlander for sale at Paul Miller Toyota of West Caldwell. View Inventory Contact Us Toyota Highlander Standard Equipment Reviews Critics are impressed with the inclusion of…
Established in 1739, Morris County NJ has no shortage of historic sites. Explore the richness of the past in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, then plan a visit from West Caldwell or West Caldwell to see it first-hand! Contact Us The Revolutionary War George Washington’s army was encamped near Parsippany in Morristown, NJ in the winter of 1779-1780, so…
Get into your dream SUV in a color that’s for you thanks to the wide selection of 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors! Make your daily West Caldwell drive shine with interior and exterior colors that are sure to please every discerning driver. New Toyota RAV4 Contact Us RAV4 Color Options: LE Trim Exterior Colors: Galactic Aqua Mica, Electric…
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.